What is a center speaker?
A best center channel speaker is a valuable speaker in a sound surround system because it does most of the work. If you are watching a movie, then the movie’s conversations and actions are produced by the center channel speaker ( If you looking for best speaker for your car, check this ), you can pairing center channel speaker with 12 Inch Subwoofer for better sound.
How to mount a center speaker?
A center channel is arguably the most critical speaker because it does most of the audio playback work. It also handles most of the vocals and dialogues in the movies. There are a lot of ways to mount a center channel speaker. Let’s look into them.
- If using a best projector, then install the center speaker channel at the right height of the ear that too behind the screen. This makes it an ideal placement.
- They can also be placed on the cabinets or easily mounted on a shelf below the screen. Ensure that the speakers are angled in an upward or downward direction for getting better audio output.
- If you are using a large center channel, try a stand mounting at the screen’s ear level.
- Place the center channel speaker near the screen below the screen.
- If placed on an item of furniture, align the speakers in the front edge position to eliminate the soundwaves that harm clarity and dynamics.
- Rubber door stops or non-abrasive objects can be placed below the center speaker to elevate the speakers and tweeters.
- When setting the angle below or above, make sure that the center speaker is placed at the height of your ear.
Best center channel speakers reviews
1.Polk Audio Signature S35 – Slim center channel
- It comes with a dedicated dual power port technology
- Enhanced compatibility and safety
- High-resolution audio performance
- Dynamic balance acoustic tray
2.Klipsch RP-250C – Best center chanel
- Detachable grills
- 90 x 90 degrees tractrix horn
- Dual spun copper cerametallic woofers
- MDF cabinet
- New Tractrix port
- Dolby Atmos-enabled
3.Pioneer Elite SP-EC73
- Marvelous concentric driver
- It gives you detailed attention.
- Fast, tight, low and dynamic bass
- 1.4 surround sound system
4.Polk sound CS10 – Low profile center channel
- Crystal clear audio
- High efficiency
- Sleek design
- Made of high-quality materials
- Can be inverted
5.Definitive Technology ProCenter 1000 – Small center channel
- Bass radiators for rich bass
- Double surround system
- Aluminum dome tweeter
- BDSS drivers
6.Klipsch R-25C – center channel speaker for dialogue
- Linear sound travel technology
- Cerametallic woofers
- Hybrid horn
- Titanium tweeter
- Spun copper IMG woofer
7.Sony S SCS8
- Mica reinforced cellular woofer
- Wooden speaker cabinet
- Additional technologies
- Compatibility with other speakers
8.Cerwin Vega SL45C
- High-frequency response
- Classical design
- Removable grill
- Vocal intelligence and clarity
- 8-ohm impedance
9.Martin Logan Motion 8
- Folded Motion tweeter
- Elegant style
- Curved design
- Convenient speaker terminals
10.Fluance Signature Series
- Focus on sound excellence
- Intense roars
- Heightened fine details
- Natural warm soundstage
Things to consider
- Sound quality
- Power requirements
|Polk Audio Signature S35||53 Hz -40 kHz||20-150 W||88dB|
|Klipsch RP-250C||60 Hz -25 kHz||100-400W||96dB|
|Pioneer Elite SP-EC73||45 Hz- 20 kHZ||140W||85dB|
|Polk Audio CS10||53 Hz-25 kHz||20-125W||91dB|
|Definitive Technology ProCenter 1000||47 Hz – 30 kHz||10 -200 W||90dB|
|Klipsch R-25C||82 Hz – 24 kHz||100-400 W||98dB|
|Sony SSCS8||55 Hz -25 kHz||145 W||86dB|
|Cerwin Vega SL45C||55 Hz -26 kHz||300W peak||89dB|
|Martin Logan Motion 8||70 Hz – 25 kHz||20-180 W||89dB|
|Fluance Signature Series||60 Hz – 20 KHz||40-120W||92dB|