What screwdriver do I need to open a Nintendo Switch?
First, here’s a list of the tools you’re going to need:
- PH00 Phillips driver.
- Y00 tri-wing driver.
- Nylon spudger (or flathead screwdriver)
- Suction cup (optional)
- Plastic picks (or flathead screwdriver)
- Opening tool (optional)
- Tweezers (optional)
How do you unscrew a Nintendo Switch?
What tools do you need to open a switch?
How do you unscrew a Nintendo screw?
How to Remove Tri-Wing Screws
- Purchase a tri-wing screwdriver from a electronics repair shop or online.
- Unplug your game set and turn it upside down over a towel.
- Press down slightly on the screw with the screwdriver and turn counterclockwise.
- Loosen all the tri-wing screws on the game case until all they do is spin.