What is the most popular contemporary art?
- Untitled Film Still #21 (1978) – Cindy Sherman.
- Mobile Lovers (2014) – Banksy.
- Portrait of an Artist (Pool with Two Figures) (1972) – David Hockney.
- Rabbit (1986) – Jeff Koons.
- Sky Mirror, Nottingham (2001) – Anish Kapoor.
- Balloon Dog Orange (2000) – Jeff Koons.
What is the 7 major contemporary art? The 7 different art forms are Painting, Sculpture, Literature, Architecture, Theater, Film and Music.
What are the 10 contemporary arts? The different types of contemporary art are painting, sculpture, drawing, printmaking, collage, digital art/collage, photography, video art, installation art, land art, (public) intervention art and performance art.
What are the 4 contemporary Arts? In its most basic sense, the term contemporary art refers to art—namely, painting, sculpture, photography, installation, performance, and video art—produced today.