What can I make out of Popsicle sticks?
- of 30. Build a geometric shelf.
- of 30. Make glitter earrings.
- of 30. Create a sunburst mirror.
- of 30. Craft a hanging plant holder.
- of 30. Mount them as art.
- of 30. Create a window treatment.
- of 30. Construct a side table.
- of 30. Bend them into a vase.
What can adults make with Popsicle sticks?
- Mini Adirondack Chairs.
- Mini Directional Sign Plant Picks.
- Popsicle Stick Bracelet.
- Popsicle Stick Summer Garland.
- Popsicle Stick Picture Frame.
- Farmhouse Style Christmas Ornaments.
- Adirondack Chair Cake Topper.
- DIY Popsicle Stick Sled Ornament.
What is a popsicle stick bomb? Made from woven popsicle sticks, stick bombs are powered by tension. You create the tension by weaving the sticks together.
What can you make with sticks?
- Painted horizontal twig heart mobile.
- Ombre painted vertical stick heart mobile.
- Twig and canvas trees.
- Funny stick puppets with googly eyes.
- Pretty painted twig bouquet.
- Cute homemade twig sail boats.
- Tree bark, acorn cap, and seed beak owls.
- Twig and twine hanging photo frame.