What can I make at home DIY?
50 Easy DIY Projects You Can Tackle This Weekend
- Make your own hand-painted wallpaper.
- Create your own DIY coffee station.
- Build your own slide-out crate organizer.
- Create your own custom mirror.
- Reupholster your headboard.
- Stencil and paint your nightstand.
- Use milk paint to transform an old dresser.
What can I craft when I am bored?
21 Fun Crafts to Do When You’re Bored
- Wine Cork Vase. If youâ€™re like me, you might have some excess wine corks laying around and you donâ€™t know what to do with them.
- Ribbon Vase.
- Painted Glass Vase.
- Finger Painting.
- DIY Coasters.
- DIY Spice Containers.
- DIY Serving Tray.
- Paper Flowers.
What crafts are trending for 2022?
The 10 Hottest Craft Trends to Try in 2022
- Acrylic Paint Pour Art. Online sellers have a multitude of easy-to-use kits created for this growing trend.
- The Macramé Fad. Prepare for a comeback moment when it comes to the macramé movement.
- Making Resin Coasters.
- Face Mask Decorating.
- Custom Jewelry.
What can I make with household items?
10 DIY Projects Made From Common Household Items To Help You Get Over Your Lockdown Woes
- Decorative bowl from old magazines.
- Braided rug from old T-shirt.
- Flowers from jute or coir rope.
- Tealight lanterns from old jars.
- Photo frames from cardboard.
- Bracelets from plastic bottles.
- Flowers from nail polish and some wire.