What are the examples of contemporary paintings?
- Andy Warhol, Campbell’s Soup Cans, 1962.
- Louise Bourgeois, Maman, 1990.
- Jackson Pollock, Autumn Rhythm, 1950.
- Njideka Akunyili Crosby, I Still Face You, 2015.
- Damien Hirst, The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living, 1991.
What is painting in contemporary art forms? Contemporary art is the type of art that is solely made and produced by artists of modern-day society. This art style usually depicts paintings, sculpture, photography, installation, performance, and video art.
What are the 10 contemporary arts? The different types of contemporary art are painting, sculpture, drawing, printmaking, collage, digital art/collage, photography, video art, installation art, land art, (public) intervention art and performance art.
What is the most famous contemporary art piece?
- Untitled Film Still #21 (1978) – Cindy Sherman.
- Mobile Lovers (2014) – Banksy.
- Portrait of an Artist (Pool with Two Figures) (1972) – David Hockney.
- Rabbit (1986) – Jeff Koons.
- Sky Mirror, Nottingham (2001) – Anish Kapoor.
- Balloon Dog Orange (2000) – Jeff Koons.