What are 10 things you can do on Earth Day?
10 Ways to Honor Earth Day Every Day
- Follow the 3 R’s. Look for ways you can Reduce, Reuse and Recycle throughout your home.
- Conserve energy at home.
- Reduce paper waste and junk mail.
- Recycle your electronics.
- Give your car a break.
- Turn off the tap.
- Replace your bulbs.
- Bring your own bags to the store.
What is a good topic for Earth Day?
Here are a few of my favorite Earth Day topics, perfect for persuasive writing:
- Stop Pollution.
- Save the Rainforest.
- Celebrate Earth Day Every Day.
- Start Using Solar Energy.
- Why You Need to Start a Compost.
- Why You Should Reduce.
- Why You Should Reuse.
- Why You Should Recycle.
What students can do for Earth Day?
Here are a few ways you can celebrate Earth Day with your students:
- Brainstorm ways to go green. Ask students to brainstorm how they can help protect the environment at home, at school, and in the community.
- Plant a tree or work in your school garden.
- Learn about the earth through music.
- Read books about the earth.
How do you make crafts on Earth Day?