The stains that are designed to stain wood will be difficult to remove from the skin. Sometimes these stains irritate and change the colour of the skin. Today we are discussing how to remove wood stains from the hand.
Remove wood stains from the hand.
Wood stains from the hand can be removed without doing anything. The skin removes the wood stains naturally without using any chemicals. But this may take a longer time.
The following techniques will help you to remove the stains quickly.
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Hand sanitiser
- Drinking alcohol (such as vodka)
- Lemon juice
- Vinegar (white or cider)
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Cooking oil
- A cloth
Steps to remove the wood stains from the hand
Follow these steps to remove the stains
- Select a cleaner that we have described above
- Apply the cleaner on the stain. Use a cloth to apply the cleaner on the stain
- Rub the stain with a clean cloth thoroughly.
- While rubbing the stain with the cloth, the stain will transfer to the cloth
- So rotate the cloth and again rub the stain
- You can also use salt to improve the power of scrubbing
- Repeat the process as many times as possible to remove the stain
- You can also use other products like nail polish remover or a make-up wipe off cloth
If you want to remove the stain urgently, then use ½ teaspoon of chlorine bleach in a cup of water and then rub it gently. Never mix this chlorine bleach with acid because it will result in the emission of dangerous gases that will result in respiratory problems.
If you tried cleaning the stained area with acid, thoroughly clean the area with water until any acid residues are removed.
Solvent safety reminder
Solvents like paint thinners and mineral spirits are great to use, but they come with some disadvantages. Petrol based chemicals are highly flammable, and some skin irritations. If you use solvents like acetone and alcohol, they will remove the stains without causing any irritations on the skin. Use a cotton cloth or ball on the affected area by dipping it in the chemical.
Using simple home remedies
You can use simple remedies that are available at home. You can use eye make-up remover that contains alcohol, mineral spirits and glycerine. This will help to remove the stains.
Wood stains on hands can be removed if you follow these simple steps. You can use alcohol, mineral spirits and paint thinner without causing any irritations.