How do you make a homemade magic mirror?
How much does it cost to make a magic mirror? It’ll cost you roughly $300 to start a DIY magic mirror from scratch, but you can easily cut costs and get it down to around $100. Especially if you use the low-cost, hacker-friendly Raspberry Pi.
How do you make a magic mirror pi?
- Connect your USB keyboard.
- Connect your display screen to your Pi with an HDMI cable.
- Connect your Raspberry Pi to the internet using Wi-Fi or an ethernet cable.
- Open the programming terminal on your Pi interface.
How do you make a touch screen mirror?
- Step 1: Build The Frame.
- Step 2: Paint and Assemble.
- Step 3: Attaching the Back Support.
- Step 4: Install the Two-way Mirror and Touch Feature and any other add-ons to the monitor.
- Step 5: Install the monitor to the picture frame.
- Step 6: Assembling the Raspberry Pi.