How do you make a constellation project for kids?
How can we make constellation at home?
How do you make a constellation box?
- Open up the cereal box carefully.
- Mark and draw the constellation on the cereal box.
- Punch holes in every marked star.
- Fit in the LED from the backside in only the main constellation.
- Close the cereal box with the string lights inside and glue the two sides.
- Put in on a shelf or hang it on the wall, as you like.
How do you make a planetarium projector?
How to make a mini planetarium
- Gather your materials.
- Decorate your tube.
- Cut a hole for the torch in the end of your tube.
- Attach your torch to your tube.
- Cut out the constellations template.
- Use a hole punch or pin to make holes in the stars.