How do you make a Christmas tree out of paper?
- 1Cut three green triangles. Cut 3 to 4 triangles of increasing size from green construction paper.
- 2Glue the triangles together. Glue the triangles together to form a Christmas tree.
- 3Make a tree trunk.
- 4Cut out shapes.
- 5Decorate the shapes.
- 6Decorate the tree.
How do you make a paper roll tree?
How do you make a simple paper craft tree?
Check out these step by step instructions complete with photos!
- Step 1: Get your materials. Before you begin any DIY project, always gather all your materials first.
- Step 2: measure and cut.
- Step 3: make your leaves.
- Step 4: rinse and repeat.
- Step 5: draw the tree.
- Step 6: start filling the branches.
How do you make a cardstock Christmas tree?
- Make a template. First, create your template by drawing a simple Christmas tree shape on your paper or cardstock.
- Trace the trees. Next, trace your template onto sturdy, corrugated cardboard.
- Cut the tree shapes.
- Glue the trees together.
- Add paint!
- Decorate your tree!
- Glue on craft materials.